Who we are
St. Andrew’s is a Christian (Reformed Protestant) church that serves the greater South Shore of Montreal, Quebec.
St. Andrew’s is also a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
What we believe
When St. Cuthbert’s Presbyterian (founded 1892) voted to enter into the United Church in 1925, a group of members opted to remain Presbyterian. This marked the humble beginning of Saint Andrew’s Presbyterian church. Our congregation worshiped in the local school for a couple of years until before the present building at 496 Birch was constructed in 1927.
Today we continue to be a Christian witness, and our congregation consists of an ethnically diverse population living across the South Shore of Montreal.